Meet the Betta Belt, an innovative elastic belt designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, functionality and style. Other men's stretch belts are made with braided elastic or thin elastic that stretches too much. The Betta Belt is made with flat, thick and durable woven polyester elastic that stretches enough to maximize comfort without sacrificing support. Even better, the thermoplastic buckle won't set off metal detectors, so your new go-to belt doesn't need to be removed at security checkpoints. Better yet, the cam-style buckle doesn't use holes, so the waist size can be adjusted to the perfect fit. This elastic belt for men is the ideal accessory for everything from outdoor activities to just hanging out.
Betta Belt Features & Benefits:
1.5" wide woven elastic strap with a tight stretch
- The finest-quality elastic material available
- Dense, strong and durable, yet surprisingly light
- The strap width won't narrow while stretched
Polyester elastic instead of nylon or cotton
- Highest break-strength and abrasion resistance
- Maximum UV protection and water resistance
- Best elastic webbing for outdoor activities
Custom-designed thermoplastic belt buckle
- Proprietary buckle design is stronger, tougher and more functional
- Fit can be micro-adjusted for comfort, clothing or weight fluctuations
- Perfect for air travel and elsewhere with metal detectors
Complies with its promo. Will order otherw
I have had my original belt for 5 years and it was great until I dropped something on the latch and broke it. I'm sure it would have lasted another 5 without any issues! I am only going to buy this kind of belt ever
for replacement. Great belt!
I have had this belt for at least 2 years and it’s still going strong. I keep it on my carhartt work pants, which I wear every day, and have wore a out a few pairs and the belt keeps on keeping my pants up. Very comfortable and easy to adjust. It’s not great for carrying multi tools or other belts carried accessories but it will work. I would buy again but I don’t see this one wearing out any time soon.
I bought this belt a year and a half ago. Recently the buckle broke. They sent me a new belt no questions asked. Great company to do business with. And a very good belt. I'm happy.