The Rover belt is a premium non-elastic nylon belt for men that's great for outdoor activities, tactical applications, traveling and everyday casual wear. Made with top-quality 1.5" wide nylon webbing, the strap is super strong yet glossy in appearance and smooth to the touch. This web belt also uses our reengineered thermoplastic buckle, which is more rugged than the generic buckles used by most competitors. These deluxe nylon web belts are available with both black and brown straps.
Rover Belt Features & Benefits:
1.5" wide flat-weave nylon webbing
- 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Fabric has a tight weave and sleek appearance
- Comes with a built-in elastic strap keeper
Nylon compared to cotton and polypropylene
- Nylon has higher break strength and durability
- Softer feel. Superior for uses involving skin contact
- Nylon is most expensive non-elastic webbing material
Adjustable thermoplastic cam buckle with locking feature
- Redesigned buckle improves strength, durability and functionality
- Metal-free. Doesn't set off metal detectors or irritate skin
- Cam-style belt buckle is totally adjustable and locks in place
This is my third belt. I really like them and they look professional as I’m a charter coach driver. However%2C on this one I went to wear it for the first time and the buckle broke. The flip lock just came off and when I put it back together it won’t hold against the belt. Can you send another please
This belt was for my teenage son. He had been eyeballing it for a while and says he loves it and its great quality.
Nice belt, but be careful to order the right size, as I ordered mine a little big. these are not as adjustable another brand I'd bought previously.
Works great, no problems with metal detectors at works. The main reason I purchased it.
Bought this belt a little over a year ago. It has been the best belt I've worn in a very long time. It always holds tight and gives me no problems. It's very comfortable. Makes airports or government buildings much easier and quicker to get through. I always feel bad for the other guys messing with taking their belts off for the metal detectors.